Sunday, April 6, 2008

Landscaping

For the past few days I have been landscaping at a friend's house because he rushed off to college and his parents still need an able body. In addition, I've been spending some time over there, kind of becoming a 'temporary' son until he gets back. Right now the soil is very moist from all of the rains, thus, I have been digging trenches around all of the drip rings of their trees and some ditches around flower beds. Furthermore, all of the foliage has been dead-headed and looks wonderful, ready to spring up with new flowers! Although I am still in jeans, the warm weather is very enjoyable and working outside is a true blessing. I hope that the weather continues and I am able to stay outside doing some moderate work and getting some fresh air!

No comments: