Thursday, May 1, 2008

DECA ICDC

So for the last week, I was in Atlanta, GA for a student-business conference (DECA). I competed in Business Law and Ethics with a partner from my local chapter. We took a long written exam and then did a case study sort of role play. It was a ton of fun! Moreover, we got to see the Georgia Aquarium and the World of Coke! Both were very interesting an exciting, I would visit each again. The food was great and the city was quite nice, it always had something for us to do. I enjoyed this mini-Spring Break and now must finish the rest of the school year. It was an outstanding experience and I would encourage anyone to join in your school and learn something about the business world and yourself.

1 comment:

Adman said...

As the judge in the final "Advertising Campaign" presentations, I congratulate you and ALL those who made it to Atlanta. You should be very proud! I'm also glad you liked Atlanta!