Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A Reflection

The other day I watched The Girl Next Door, great lustful movie with well placed humor. A snippet I took from it was, firstly, "What's the craziest thing you've done lately?" and "What I remember....(fill in about high school)" And in reflection, something that I remember about high school is my cooking-mate and I when we lived in Dallas, for a week. We went to DECA Internationals there to compete in Business Law and Ethics. In any condition, while being bussed from end to end of the city. My friend got into role playing, as a trendy, euro-trash, techno-loving teen. He was an instant hit with the ladies from the West Coast for some reason. We all ended up going to a dance together and what-not, they figured out his secret. In retrospect, however, that is a week I will always remember.

No comments: